Dominion greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I believe we all had an awesome time in the school of faith all through the month of March 2019 and I am persuaded that every Winner is sure to begin to manifest the same Spirit of faith at work in this Commission and upon the life of the Apostle over this Commission all through our adventure in life, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
But what is the Holy Ghost saying concerning the month of April 2019?
We recognize from scriptures that:
- Redemption spiritually repositions believers for the top – Mat. 5:14
- Everyone that is born again, is born to reign as a King, in his field, on the earth – Rev. 5: 9-10
- Every believer is redeemed a star in life – Rev. 22:16/ Jn 17:18
But to fully realize our awesome heritage in Christ, we must continue to walk in the light of scriptures as a way of life – Isa. 60:1-3/22/ Jn 1:1-5
That is, we must continue to engage the laws of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, to suspend the laws of sin and death, defeat and failure, frustration and stagnation, etc. – Rom. 8:1-2
Furthermore, we understand from scriptures that, what we know does not change our story, but what we do with what we know is what does.
- For example, God commanded Abraham to depart from his country to a place where He would make of him a great nation, but Abraham had to depart in obedience to see God’s word come to pass in his life – Gen. 12:1-4/ Gen. 24:1/ Gal. 3:29.
- Isaac must have learnt from his father the importance of being where God wants him to be, he did just that and ended up an envy among the Philistines – Gen. 26:1-24/ Gal. 4:28
- Joseph must have learnt from scriptures, that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and by wisdom kings reign, he therefore made the fear of God his lifestyle and eventually emerged on the throne of Egypt – Gen. 42:18/ Gen. 41: 38-44/ Ps. 25:14.
- Patriarch Job must have learnt from scriptures that serving God is gateway to the realms of supernatural breakthrough in life, he engaged accordingly, and emerged the greatest of all businessmen of his days – Job. 1:1-3/ Job. 13:15/ Job. 42:10-12
- Solomon must also have learnt from his father David, the importance of being in love with God, in order to make the most of one’s life; he subscribed to this wholeheartedly and as a result, emerged the most renowned king in his days – 1 Kgs 3:3-13/ 1 Kgs 4:29-34
From all the above, we understand that obedience to God’s commandment, is key to world of exploits – Jos. 1:8/ Deut. 28:1-13
All our covenant fathers were highly accomplished individuals by engaging the covenant terms of exploits, which include, divine direction, discipline, diligence and sacrifice among others – Ecc. 10:5-18
For example, Abraham was a hard worker, Isaac, a tireless worker and Jacob, a creative worker – Gen. 13:2/ Gen. 26:1-14/ Gen. 30:28-43
In other words, another definition for exploit is hard work – Pro. 22:29/ 1 Cor. 15:10
Even though we are redeemed for the top, we must continue to engage with the laws of the Spirit as contained in scriptures, in order to arrive there – Rom. 8:1-2/ Deut. 32:9-14
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of April 2019 is:
I AM REDEEMED FOR THE TOP – Mat. 5:14
Recommended books of the month authored by Bishop David O. Oyedepo include:
* Following the Path of the Eagle * Exploring the Secrets of Success * Success Buttons * Success Strategies *Success Systems * Ruling your world
Remain ever blessed.
Bishop David O. Oyedepo
Jesus is Lord!