Breaking Limit greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I believe every member of this Church must have had diverse encounters with the Word all through the month of February; my prayer is that, the impact of everyone’s encounter shall be for life in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
But what is the Holy Ghost saying for the month of March 2020?
According to scripture, the kingdom of God suffers violence, and the violent takes it by force – Mat. 11:12
But as we all know, we cannot walk in dominion without faith – Heb. 11:32-34/ 1 Cor. 16:9/ Eph. 6:16
Furthermore, there are giants in everyone’s promise land and it will take the power of faith to dispossess them of our possessions – Num. 13:30/ Num. 14:6-9/ 1 Tim. 6:12
There are adversaries against our access to the great and open doors ordained for us, but ‘violent faith’ is required to flush them out – Psa. 81:10-14/ Mak. 11:23
Our inheritance will usually attract oppositions, that we must have to engage the violence of faith to deal with, if we must take delivery – Deut. 2:24/ Mat. 11:12
Satan is ever out to hinder God’s great agenda for our lives, but we must stand up against him, if we must prevail – 2 Thes. 2:18/ Luk. 21:15/ Mak. 2:23
We must rise to quench all the fiery darts of the enemy against our glorious destiny through the ‘violence of faith’ – 1 Pet. 5:8-9/ Eph. 6:16
Through faith, we can subdue kingdoms as the heroes of Bible days did – Heb. 11:32-34/1 Kgs. 18:23-39/ Dan. 6:20-28
Although, we are redeemed as sheep, we can only prevail as lions – Jn 10:4-5/ Rev. 5:5-6
Biblical examples of triumph of violent Faith:
- Moses engaged the violence of faith to subdue Pharaoh and the whole land of Egypt to rescue God’s people – Heb. 11:24-29/ Exo. 4:22-23/ Exo. 7 – 12
- Shadrach Meshach and Abednego, engage the violence of faith to subdue the kingdom of Babylon – Dan. 3:15-28/ Heb. 11:33
- Through the violence of faith of Elijah, a whole nation turned to the Lord as God flushed out the worship of baal from the land – 1Kgs. 18:11-21/22-39/ 2 Kgs. 1:5-17
- Esther engaged the violence of faith to rescue Israel from destruction – Esth. 4:1-16
- The Paralytic man engaged the violence of faith to get out of his sickbed– Mak. 2:1-12
- Bartimaeus the blind, got his sight back through the violence of faith – Mak. 10:46-52
- The woman with the issue of blood got her healing through the violence of faith – Luk. 8: 40-48
All limit breakers of bible times were all men and women that operated in the realm of violence of faith. These include the likes of Daniel, Nehemiah, Deborah, Esther, Peter, Paul, etc.,
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of March 2020 is:
FIGHT A GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH – 1 Tim. 6:12
Recommended books of the month authored by me include:
*Unlimited power of Faith *Understanding the power of Faith * Born to win * Exploits of Faith *(Lifestyle of Faith by David Abioye)
Remain ever blessed.
Jesus is Lord!
David O. Oyedepo